#ellendegeneres #jenniferlawrence #JuliaRoberts #bradleycooper #meryllstreep #jaredleto #bradpitt #angelinajolie #thatonegirl
- Final Fantasy: Some jerk in armor says he'll knock you down. You kick his ass and he becomes a god.
- Final Fantasy II: David Bowie decides Earth isn't enough to rule so he takes Heaven and Hell too.
- Final Fantasy III: Stormy weather is a pain in the ass and also kinda hot. Also, Onions.
- Final Fantasy IV: The world's slowest on the uptake knight decides to turn good just as his best friend decides to bitch about the friendzone and try to kill him. This leads to them beating up Darth Vader and flying to the moon to fight a cockroach.
- Final Fantasy IV The After Years: How much shit can happen to the same guy twice?
- Final Fantasy V: An awkwardly named boy sets off on a quest to chop down a tree.
- Final Fantasy VI: The Joker decides to kill Hitler and blow up the planet. Also, opera.
- Final Fantay VII: A goth with an Oedipus complex decides to ruin the life of a roleplayer with severe issues.
- Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core: Gackt screws everyone over with his universe's equivalent of Twilight, and Cloud turns emo.
- Dirge of Cerberus: Vincent gets confused and thinks he's Shadow the Hedgehog.
- Final Fantasy VIII: High school sucks. Having to kill between classes and beat up an old witch while your teacher hits on you sucks even more.
- Final Fantasy IX: Goku sets off with a girl and some Muppets to lay the smack down on his S&M fetishist brother and his robot overlord boss. Also, food.
- Final Fantasy X: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy...? Also, abusive dads suck.
- Final Fantasy X-2: Charlie's Angels go looking for a blonde bishie who may or may not be alive.
- Final Fantasy XI: Square Enix used Ultima! Time K.O.!
- Final Fantasy XII: Aladdin joins the Rebel Alliance and beats up Judge Dredd. Also, bunny girls.
- Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings: He may look like Jesus, but he hates your guts. Also, flying judge!
- Final Fantasy XIII: The Robot Pope decides he's had enough, so it's up to a pissed off soldier, Duke Nukem's surfer cousin, Richard Pryor, and two Aussie lesbians to save the world.
- Final Fantasy Type-0: High school really, really, sucks
- Final Fantasy XIII-2: Axl Rose is pissed, so he decides to kill time, literally.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Buggier than Yevon and Zeromus combined, enjoy waiting for the rerelease.
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII: Majora's Mask with a cyberpunk aesthetic.
- Final Fantasy XV: Derpy Goths do stuff...eventually. If it doesn't get delayed again.
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The Church is actually the Demons. Oh snap.
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: One boy decides to stage an intervention for his Final Fantasy addicted friends.
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: I'm going to spend my vacation AT THE LIBRARY!
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi with all your old friends. Also, Kefka trolls everyone.
- Dissidia 12: Kain joins with Lightning and a thousand fan art pieces were born.
Gateway of the Mind
In 1983, a team of deeply pious scientists conducted a radical experiment in an undisclosed facility. The scientists had theorized that a human without access to any senses or ways to perceive stimuli would be able to perceive the presence of God. They believed that the five senses clouded our awareness of eternity, and without them, a human could actually establish contact with God by thought. An elderly man who claimed to have “nothing left to live for” was the only test subject to volunteer. To purge him of all his senses, the scientists performed a complex operation in which every sensory nerve connection to the brain was surgically severed. Although the test subject retained full muscular function, he could not see, hear, taste, smell, or feel. With no possible way to communicate with or even sense the outside world, he was alone with his thoughts.
Scientists monitored him as he spoke aloud about his state of mind in jumbled, slurred sentences that he couldn’t even hear. After four days, the man claimed to be hearing hushed, unintelligible voices in his head. Assuming it was an onset of psychosis, the scientists paid little attention to the man’s concerns.
Two days later, the man cried that he could hear his dead wife speaking with him, and even more, he could communicate back. The scientists were intrigued, but were not convinced until the subject started naming dead relatives of the scientists. He repeated personal information to the scientists that only their dead spouses and parents would have known. At this point, a sizable portion of scientists left the study.
After a week of conversing with the deceased through his thoughts, the subject became distressed, saying the voices were overwhelming. In every waking moment, his consciousness was bombarded by hundreds of voices that refused to leave him alone. He frequently threw himself against the wall, trying to elicit a pain response. He begged the scientists for sedatives, so he could escape the voices by sleeping. This tactic worked for three days, until he started having severe night terrors. The subject repeatedly said that he could see and hear the deceased in his dreams.
Only a day later, the subject began to scream and claw at his non-functional eyes, hoping to sense something in the physical world. The hysterical subject now said the voices of the dead were deafening and hostile, speaking of hell and the end of the world. At one point, he yelled “No heaven, no forgiveness” for five hours straight. He continually begged to be killed, but the scientists were convinced that he was close to establishing contact with God.
After another day, the subject could no longer form coherent sentences. Seemingly mad, he started to bite off chunks of flesh from his arm. The scientists rushed into the test chamber and restrained him to a table so he could not kill himself. After a few hours of being tied down, the subject halted his struggling and screaming. He stared blankly at the ceiling as teardrops silently streaked across his face. For two weeks, the subject had to be manually rehydrated due to the constant crying. Eventually, he turned his head and, despite his blindness, made focused eye contact with a scientist for the first time in the study. He whispered “I have spoken with God, and he has abandoned us” and his vital signs stopped. There was no apparent cause of death.
I’ve been waiting for this post to show back up on my dash for months
This is the creepiest shit I’ve ever read
before I allow myself to freak out about how weird this is i want a source.
This isn’t how the brain/nervous system works, and is fundamentally impossible. That being said, this is a very interesting story and deserves attention as a work of fiction.
time to grow up and own up to some mistakes
happy Oct. 3rd : )